Tridosha #Vata(gastric), Pitta(bile), Kapha(Phlegm), gastric problem fix from ayurveda treatment
– Tridosha is a complete scientific theory that is an amazing discovery of the Ayurveda. This, besides diagnosing and treating the disease, helps to understand the nature of the patient.
Tridosha means Vata – Pitta – Kapha. If Tridosha is in inclusion then the body will be healthy and if it is in a toxic state, it will be unhealthy. In fact, there are no defects in Vata, pitta, Kapha inclusion, but there are metals that keep the body and keep it healthy.
When these metals become contaminated or asymptomatic and cause disease, it is called dosha.
– In case of disease, again the balance of Tridosha is necessary. It is prudent for an ordinary person to try to avoid disease as much as possible. Not rushed to the doctor for treatment after having the disease. It has been said that prevention from treatment is always best.
To avoid the balance of Tridosha it is necessary to follow the Ritucharya, routine, diet – Vihara. Nowadays even modern doctors have started explaining the importance of abstinence in Ayurveda and have started emphasizing the necessary abstinence.
– 70-75 percent of the people of all over the world have Vata(gastric). 12-13 percent of diseases are of bile and 10-12 percent are of phlegm. The condition of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha is not constant in our bodies every day. Vata is more in the morning; Pitta dominates in the afternoon and Kapha prevails in the evening. This is the state of the order of the entire 24 hours.
– Health is healthy from body, mind, and soul. This is possible only in the case of Vata, pitta, phlegm, and trunk. Sama(ancient language) means as much Vata (gas), as much phlegm is needed, and as much as bile is needed.
– Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are such defects of the body without which the body cannot work, that is, it should be in the body according to the climate and weather. The place of Vata / Vayu is from the waist to the thumb (of the feet), the place of bile is from the waist to the chest and the place of phlegm is from the chest to the head. In order to stay healthy, these three should not move from their place, that is, they should all live in their own area and there should not be any disparity in their quantity.